Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's Day

I thought about what I can do this year to torture the kids. This year I decided to get my kids up 2 hrs early for school. I woke them up at 6 AM and told them they were late...late...late for school.

My oldest, Jeylan, didn't believe me and went back to sleep right away - loves her sleep too much.

My youngest, Koray, asked if he had time to go to the bathroom - when I told him "NO", he said "but mom I really have to go." I said "nope, you have no time, you have to get dressed and eat breakfast and have to catch the bus in 10 minutes."

He looked so stressed that I caved and told him I was just pulling a prank and of course he can go to the bathroom. He just looked at me with I-can't-believe-you-just-did-that look and said "awww man" and went back to bed.

I said "hey don't you have to go to the bathroom", he said it can wait until 8 AM and asked me to buy him a whoopee cushion from the dollar store so he can prank his sister after school.

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment