Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Game Day

The birthday went great. My hubby made his own birthday dinner..... I was prepared to make him dinner or take him out but he beat me to it. He wanted a nice quiet time at home. I picked up the cake on my way home from work, we had dinner, gave him presents, ate cake and then went in the hot tub for a bit.

He is very lucky that yesterday was his birthday or he would of been in trouble. As I mentioned, I drove in to work yesterday and when I went into the car I noticed that he had spilled coffee in the cup holder and he had taken my mirror decoration, which is a little furry koala, down. The worse part was that he put the furry koala in the cup holder, so now my furry little gray koala is coffee stained. So I have made couple of new rules:

Rule #1 - no eating in my car
Rule #2 - no drinking in my car
Rule #3 - Do not touch the Koala
Rule #4 - do not chew gum in my car
and finally Rule #5 - do not leave garbage in my car

Today is the Raptors game - I am looking forward to it. It is going to be a long day.

1 comment:

  1. You should get CSI suits to wear in the car so that no bodyhair or fingerprints end up ruining the interior! ;>P

    My friend Stacy HATED when I would fog up the window and draw a smiley face with my finger.

    I look forward to your next post about Chrissy's mum!

    ReplyDelete